Randstad Technologies (Orange County Sanitation District – SharePoint Administrator)
- Migrate, test and modify InfoPath Forms in SharePoint 2013 development environment
- Migrate, test and modify Nintex Workflows in SharePoint 2013 development environment
Word and Brown
- Supporting IT Enterprise Services Department in building out their SharePoint Portal Sites (MOSS2007)
- Administration tasks include designing, customizing and maintaining site collections and facilitating technology change
- Aligning infrastructures with business needs and ensuring optimal system performance and security
Fremont Investment & Loan (SharePoint Administrator)
- Responsibility for availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, daily system administration/support and security of a Windows SharePoint Farm
- Responsibility for installation, configuration, and deployment of SharePoint Web Applications upgrades, patches and solutions.
- Responsibility for the creation/maintenance of SharePoint documentation procedures and processes.
- Responsibility for creating portal sites, sub-sites and team sites
- Responsibility for managing, updating and maintaining portal sites / team sites
- Perform typical administrative activities such as site creation, user issue resolution, monitoring of SharePoint and SharePoint server logs, activities and events.
- Troubleshoot SharePoint application issues, perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose SharePoint problems.
- Working with I.T. Staff to troubleshoot hardware/OS issues on SharePoint servers and aligning the SharePoint infrastructure with corporate needs.
- Assist in developing the strategy for optimal use of SharePoint and other collaborative tools within the organization.
- Participate in working with end users on building and implementing portals and sites, multiple system integration and migration projects.
- Change control and configuration management policies and procedures.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies related to SharePoint.
- Provide Tier 2 and 3 support / troubleshooting SharePoint Portal Server for 3,000+ employees
- Review and analyze SharePoint site contents
- Analyze and organize content; make recommendations on how to construct/de-construct team sites to achieve a more user-friendly and intuitive customer experience
- Coordinate and facilitate review sessions with key personnel for approval and/or modification of content
- Coordinate and facilitate changes to portal with Technical Services, Database Administration, and Web Development team
- Drive any open issues or action items to completion with assistance from applicable personnel
- Develop Content Manager course
- Train employees (Content Managers) on SharePoint